Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where are my babies?

The travel is not done yet. The last UPS scan was 1 1/2 hours ago. I was up until midnight and followed their journey, then I fell asleep on my desk. When I woke up at around 3am, they just left Louisville Ky. What a joke, they first fly north to then fly back south.

This must be so scary for them to feel the movement of an airplane twice, not being able to move and not knowing what's going on. I hope they could sleep during the travel, but I doubt it. If they only get delivered in time. I am running to the bathroom almost every 10 minutes now, this whole adoption thing is completely draining on me. I wish I could find somebody close for the last 3 babies, so I can drive them myself.

I pray to God again to be with them and make the last piece of the journey go by fast now. It's 8:12 at their destination city now and they should be already out for delivery, but the scan still shows the departure from the airport, which is 100 miles away. Geez, hopefully the driver had no accident or something.

No comments: