Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 1/2 hours since the departure from the airport and no update yet

I just called UPS to find out if there are any problems. The departure shows 3 1/2 hours ago and no arrival at the destination yet, which is only 100 miles away. The woman on the phone said, they will be delivered by 10:30, and that the driver has not unloaded the car yet, hence they didn't get scanned yet. I really hope she knows what she's talking about. Why does this driver take so long to unload the car? Can't he move his butt a bit faster? I would fire this guy, if I was UPS. This is beyond ridiculous. The last time when I shipped the first babies to Virginia, everything went smoothly withing minutes from the airport.
It is already 9am in SC and I am getting extremely worried now.

No comments: