Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The new parents have prepared the baby's pen

Can't do anything today, I am so nervous and they aren't even gone yet. This airplane thing just freaks me out, not knowing which people will have the package in their hands and throw it around.

Better I don't think about it now.

Here is the new pen, where they will live from tomorrow on

Peyton the family's son is preparing the substrate.
He's very excited, and I'm pretty sure, once he gets older and on his own, he will have tortoises himself. I had tortoises as a kid already (always with supervision from my parents of course) and I have been tortoise addicted ever since. When you grow up with them, you got to love them.

and here is the finished pen, looks almost like where they used to be, they may not even notice a difference.

No comments: