Monday, August 31, 2009

I am so happy

This morning, when I looked at Brandy's blog, my heart danced. The last 3 babies are doing extremely well. I couldn't be happier to see them fighting for food and I think they grew already a lot since they left me.

Only a few days ago we were worried so much about their health and if they would make it, but God thanks, it wasn't anything serious and we worried for nothing.

Sometimes I still daydream about all my babies and how it was when I held them on my hands, when I helped them hatching, when I worried about their poop, their appetite and other things.

It is so good to see them happy. I rather don't want to talk about the second adoption. I am sure, the first 2 babies that went to Kathy are well too, she is a very good Mom, just a bit behind in making pictures.

Thank you Brandy to give the 3 little guys such a good home. I know how much you love them already. Who wouldn't?

No comments: