Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A day in Redfoot's life


This morning the babies Kiwi and Peanut had a bath together. They both enjoyed it very much and didn't want to get out of the bowl.



After the bath they both got hungry and ate breakfast like little piggies. In the afternoon it got very warm outside and I thought it may be a good idea to bring them outside to catch some sun.


Little Peanut tried to stay as close as possible to his brother Kiwi, but Kiwi doesn't seem to have any interest in his baby brother (or sister). I guess he was too long alone to find pleasure in having company now. I hope this will change in a few weeks, when some more babies are on the way.
The big guys also got a day in the yard to catch some sun rays and boy did they walk up and down all day long. I bet they will sleep like in heaven tonight.

Cocoa on the left, Georgy in the middle and Daisyboy on the right.

Now, it's getting cooler and I will have to bring them back into the house. Hopefully they can stay outside soon, I am ready to clean their pens out for summer.

No comments: