Friday, May 22, 2009

2 more babies

It was hectic the last days. The second baby hatched yesterday and the third today. The third one took 3 days to get out of the egg.

Here is Cookie with Lily

Cookie on the right, Lily on the left. Lily is a bit more red than cookie, that's how I can see who is who.

Here is my third baby that didn't want to come out of the egg.

Her name is Rosie. When she finally got out of the egg and I gave her a warm bath to get the eggshells left over off, she was a little rebel and climbed out of the bowl, run around like crazy and I couldn't even make a pic of her. This girl has pepper in her butt, haha. She even tried to bite my hand, unbelievable! I have never had such a rebel before.

Tomorrow I will make pictures of all the babies (5 now and 1 yearling) assumed, Rosie will let me.

No comments: